Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ANTM bitches!

Cycle 16 will premier February 23rd and I am shitting bricks. The girls look terrible this cycle.



OK, so the photo is a little fuzzy. Whatever. Trust me - these bitches are rough looking.
CWtv.com has nothing up on the models but they are playing the current commercial spot. All I've found online is one screen cap of this poor idiot:



Don't know who she is or what the fuck is going on with her make up. But I love it. Her eyebrows are mesmerizing, no?

According to Wikipedia, the exotic location for this cycle is Morocco! Here's Mr. Jay queening it up in the desert:



Dude. Stop it.

Other than that, everything seems pretty routine: the girls are screaming and crying and hating on each other. There are stupid ass runway challenges (including one where the girls have to walk across water in what looks like a big hamster ball). And bees.

Last cycle was decent, even though Ann won and I wanted Kayla to win because she's a big 'ol lesbian (haven't you heard?!) but it's obvious that the show doesn't sparkle quite as much as it used to. Never thought I'd long for the halcyon days of Jade!
Whatever, I'll watch this show till the day I die - and drag you along with me!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Dizzy Potato. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator