Friday, February 4, 2011

ANTM bitches!

Since I totally forgot to tape Ghost Hunters International this week, the review is going to have to wait. But on the bright side, that means you'll be getting two episodes next week!! In the meantime, I've found some more info on the newest cycle on ANTM!
Apparently they're still trying for "high fashion" this cycle; guest judges include: fashion designer Lana Marks, model/stylist Erin Wasson, stylist Rachel Zoe (barf), model/actress Alek Wek, stylist/creative consultant Lori Goldstein, IMG Models executive Ivan Bart, Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani, designer Daniella Issa Helayel, and costume designer/stylist Eric Daman.
A contract with IMG Models, a fashion spread in Vogue Italia (and an additional spread and cover of Beauty in Vogue), and a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl Cosmetics are the prizes.
Now let's meet the girls!!!!!!!

Alexandria
Wow, she looks really bitty, huh? It's actually kind of freaking me out. The fuck do I know though, she's 5'10", but if course she is. Anyway, she's 21 which is awesome because that means she can drink! She from Newport Beach but lives in Huntington Beach, California so I'm hoping that means she a rich spoiled brat. Which could be true since she's unemployed.

Angelia
Oof, I dunno guys ...
Also 5'10" but only 20, she's from Germany! But lives in Florida ... yuck. She goes to college and studies Marine Biology, so I hope she tries to be the smart one in the house. She is most confident about her "unique look." Nope.

Brittani
First of all: fuck you with that name. Second of all: I'm not sure how I feel about her. She's not too terrible looking but she's pretty average. Though she kinda looks like a bitch, so that's good. Yeah, I think she's going to be a problem. She's 19 (and 5'10", which is normal) and a college student who likes to dance and express herself artistically. This is going to be great.

Dalya
Sorry, I'm not feeling her. She kind of reminds me of Aminat and doesn't look like she's got much going on up there. In her brain.
She's from Texas but lives in California now, is 21 and has some pretty pedestrian hobbies: shopping, hanging with friends and reading. But she's always in model mode! Whatever the fuck that means. Her greatest concern is that the judges won't understand her. Unless she has some Dani-level accent problems, I think this means that she's going to be a whopping bitch.

Dominique
GROSS
She's older, too - 23. She's from Texas and, as an occupation: college graduate with a degree in Marketing. I mean, is that a job? I dunno. This girl bugs the shit out of me.

Hannah
I'm so confused by this whole picture! The top looks like something a figure skater would wear and the look on her face is so nuts.
From Texas! Everyone is from Texas. And this chick sounds like a mess, too. She's majoring in "photo-communication" and is worried that she'll come off like a ditz. Plus, she's confidant that she will be able to make friends in the house. Oh, come on ...

Jaclyn
Could people stop spelling their names all retarded and fucking stupid?
She's from TEXAS. She's also a waitress and a college student. And she's most afraid of having to do any modeling with a shark. What? Ugh. But she's got a great face - a little Rachel Bilson in there.

Kasia
I almost don't even want to do this anymore...
What's going on here? I thought at first it was funny that everyone looked kinda shitty but now it's just sad. Plus, this girl thinks she's high fashion. Whatever ...

Mikaela
I mean, you see this too, yeah? Like ... what is this?
And she's from Florida, so I already hate her.

Molly
COME ON!
And she's worried about not getting along with everyone, which is just so dumb.

Monique
Sigh ...
One of her favorite hobbies is "bubble baths."

Nicole
What's awesome is that she kind of has a Molly Sims thing going on but she still manages to fuck it up.
She's confident that she can handle criticism. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Ondrei
OK, now she's much better!
She's actually tiny! 5'7"!

Sara
Ahhhhhh!!!
And I'm sure she's retarded because she's worried that she won't be able to articulate what she's thinking and she won't get any better throughout the competition. Ugh.

This is just too, too much. I'm amazed at how fucking awful everyone looks. This could go really well or really badly.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Dizzy Potato. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator