Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wut?

Not sure why SyFy channel has to be horrible at everything, but apparently there will be no new episodes of GHI available online until March 17th. MARCH 17TH. So last week's episode will have to wait for a recap, like, for awhile. But I managed to do my "job" (that I'm not getting paid for) and set the DVR to record tonight's episode. As per my usual routine, I'll watch it once all the way through (while working out, so I actually do something productive) and then I'll watch it a second time while taking notes. There's a pretty good chance it will be up tonight since I have a busy day tomorrow and may not want to work on it.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Dizzy Potato. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator