Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Quick One ...

Today is the Oscars. And I will be going to a house warming/Oscar party in a few hours. I'm undecided if I should do a recap. I missed almost all the other awards shows (except the Grammys, which was, at most, Twitter-worthy), so it's not like I've been building up to it. But I'm going to record it - and all the dumb as stuff before and after - so maybe I will give it a go.

Ghosthunters started it's new season this week. I actually don't remember much of the episode since I was practically blinded by all the fancy new graphics and opening credits. I still love Grant and Jason, so it feels like going home.

ANTM also started up this week. I'm a little on the fence about this show now; on the one hand, it's just the best/worst thing ever until the end of time - on the other hand, it's just not like it used to be. Tyra is doing her best to shake things up a bit, and I appreciate the effort. But it's going to come down to how well the girls deliver. I will continue to cover the show until I can't stand it anymore - or I no longer have the time. The recaps will be pretty text heavy from now on because it takes a lot of time to search through photos and screen caps. If I even tried to so that, it would just be a mess.

Next week I'll have the Ghosthunters and ANTM premiere recaps! Promise!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Dizzy Potato. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator