Monday, February 28, 2011

Early Spring Cleaning

Since I'm re-branding this blog, it seemed logical to do some cleaning. There was a lot of personal stuff on here, including recipes and all that. It just didn't fit anymore - and a lot of the stuff had to do with a previous relationship, which I am over and don't want reminders of. When I finally get interested in cooking and baking again I'll start posting recipes; in the meantime, it's mostly going to be pop culture-focused. Sorry if I actually had a post that you enjoyed but just now deleted - hopefully you'll find a new favorite.

Hopefully I'll have an Oscar recap for you tonight and the premiers of Ghosthunters and ANTM this week. There's no way recaps will happen for the week the episode airs - too much work.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Dizzy Potato. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator